Northside Democracy for America is a grassroots political organization serving the Chicago area. We're committed to electing socially progressive, ethically committed, and fiscally responsible candidates to all levels of government - local, statewide, and national.
We're affiliated with the national group Democracy for America.
Join us at our next monthly meeting! We get together the second Wednesday of the month. The next one is November 14, 7:00 p.m. at Chief O'Neill's, 3471 N Elston Ave. (The optional-but-really-enjoyable dinner/social hour starts at 6 p.m.).
These are our endorsed candidates for the November, 2018 and February 2019 elections:
- Chuy Garcia (IL 4)
- Susana Mendoza (IL State Controller)
- Ram Villavallem (State Senate 8)
- Ann Gillespie (State Senate 27)
- Sara Feigenholtz (State Rep 12)
- Rob Martwick (State Rep 19)
- Jim Caffrey (State Rep 47)
- Fritz Kaegi (Cook County Assessor)
- Kevin Morrison (Cook County Board 15)
- Abdelnasser Rashid (Cook County Board 17)
- Cam Davis (MWRD)
- Debra Shore (MWRD)
- Katie Sieracki (33rd Ward)
- Robert Murphy (39th Ward)
- Dianne Daleiden (40th Ward)
- John Arena (45th Ward)
- Maria Hadden (49th Ward)