Northside Democracy for America is a grassroots political organization serving the Chicago area. We're committed to electing socially progressive, ethically committed, and fiscally responsible candidates to all levels of government - local, statewide, and national.
We're affiliated with the national group Democracy for America.
Join us at our next monthly meeting! We usually get together the second Wednesday of every month. However, due to the unprecedented impact of the current health crisis, and in accordance with the guidance from local, state, and federal experts, we will not meet in April, 2020. We'll send out an email to let you know what our next steps are.
And congratulations to our endorsed candidates for the 2020 election cycle. Whether they won or not, we're proud of them.
President of the United States:
- Bernie Sanders (https://berniesanders.com/)
- Elizabeth Warren - dropped out
US House of Representatives:
- Marie Newman - IL-3 Won
- Anthony Clark - IL-7
- Kina Collins - IL-7
Illinois State House of Representatives:
- Theresa Mah - 2nd District Won
- Nidia Carranza - 3rd District
- Jimmy Garfield - 12th District
- Lindsey LaPointe - 19th District Won
- Jaime Andrade - 40th District Won
Clerk of the Court, Cook County:
- Jacob Meister
State's Attorney, Cook County:
- Kim Foxx Wom
Board of Review:
- Abdelnasser Rashid
- Cam Davis Won
- Kim DuBuclet Won
- Aaron Goldstein - 33rd Ward
- Ram Villivalam - 39th Ward Wom
- Ellen Hill - 45th Ward
- Kelly Cassidy - 49th Ward Won
- Halle Quezada - 50th Ward